Friday, June 18, 2010

INTRODUCTION TO RAW FOODS IN PARKSVILLE

I am holding an Introduction to Raw Foods Class in Parksville, Vancouver Island on June 27, 2010.

Come and learn more about the health benefits of raw food and how you can easily prepare some delicious food to add into your diet.

The course information is as follows:

When: Sunday, June 26, 2010
Where: Hot N Cool Yoga Club
hotncoolyogaclub.com
2A - 1209 East Island Hwy
Parksville, BC
Contact: E-mail me at rawgoodsdiana@yahoo.com or
Hot N Cool Yoga Club at:
info@hotncoolyogaclub.com or 250-586-4202
Time: 3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $30.00

This is a great venue for it and they have been selling some of my raw snacks for a while now.
This afternoon will be full of fantastic information, raw food preparation and of course - lots of tasting!!

MY BLOG IS IMPROVING & MOVING
I have not been writing much in my blog because I am having getting a new blog/web site done. I am hoping to have it live this weekend. Sorry for the delay!

LIVE HAPPY & HEALTHY

No comments:

Post a Comment