Sunday, March 28, 2010

BERRY, MANGO PUDDING

This dairy free pudding is healthy and so good. Great for a snack or even breakfast.

I like smoothies but I don't like to add berries to my smoothies. I like to eat my berries on their own. I also like to chew instead of drink my meals. This pudding is a great way to enjoy berries and fruit without having to make a smoothie and "drink" another drink. I eat all my fruit in the morning so I was happy to find another way to enjoy fruit.


The Secret ingredient in this pudding is
AVOCADO!



Instead of cream, avocado is used. The recipe is:
1/2 Avocado
3/4 C frozen mango
1/2 C frozen blueberries

Add this in food processor and blend really well. Add a bit of water if needed. Careful not to add to much or you will have a smoothie.

If you don't like avocado that much then add less. Also the size of the avocado makes a difference.

You can use bananas in place of mangos. The bananas and mango have a creamy texture when blended that is why they work well in pudding.

Super easy and really good. Give it a try! This is even great as an evening snack.

A previous post I included a recipe for banana pudding (pictured below).


To view the recipe for the above banana pudding click on the link below:

http://rawgoodswithdiana.blogspot.com/2010/03/diary-free-ice-cream-soooo-gooood.html

LIVE HEALTHY & HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment